Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Amitypath Ltd’s website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Unless otherwise stated, Amitypath Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
Amitypath Ltd may run competitions on its website. These competitions will be subject to separate terms and conditions which will be made available at the time of entry.
Limitations of Liability
Amitypath Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings; or
- for loss of contracts or business relationships; or
- for loss of reputation or goodwill; or
- for corruption of information; or
- for any other indirect loss arising out of your use of this website.
You agree to indemnify Amitypath Ltd against all claims, liabilities and expenses arising out of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.